Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day

This year I finally got to celebrate Mother's day! My gift from the little girl was her letting me sleep an extra hour, oh and a digital picture frame (her daddy helped her pick it out :-) All in all it was a great day, unfortunately she wasn't all that happy to be out and about. We went to my in-laws to celebrate (my parents were there too) after church and I think it was just a little overwhelming for her little senses. For one thing their house was pretty warm, I was hot and sweating so I know the little girl wasn't comfortable. We keep our house at 72 and their house was about 76 or 77. The other thing was that the grandmas were fussing over her (can't really blame then though that's what grandmas do), she's just not used to having that many people in her face and being passed around. She slept really well that night though.

I am just so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl. I thank God that he had it in his plans to bless me and hubby with such a beautiful miracle.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Glad you had a great Mother's day!