Thursday, May 31, 2007

For Barb

Is that better now, you had a few things to read. :-) Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just get so pre-occupied with stuff that most nights I am falling asleep before my head hits the pillow. I really wish I could take a nap during the day it just never works out, seems like there is always something to do or someone is always calling me. And with the way Kaylin has been napping here lately I wouldn't get much of a nap anyhow. Oh well I'm not really a napper anyways, feels like I am wasting my day.

Oh, yes it is absolutely wonderful being a mommy. I wouldn't trade this for anything!

We will have to get together sometime, whenever one of us can make a trip without a screaming baby in the car (hmmmmm when will that be) :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get a whole post all to myself???? How thoughtful!!!

Much better, thank you!! DOnt stop!!

TAKE A NAP!! Stuff can wait! I LOVE NAPs!!!!!!!

You absolutely have to go cabin Labor Day!!! Tha will probably be our next trip down!! ALSO...IF you are up for it some day, we could meet half way one weekend , with ot without the girls (read my blog) and spend a night at a hotel catching up!! Ot, we could bring the guys and kids jsut hang out one weekend!! \\