I just had a birthday recently and can't believe that I am almost 30, still younger than some who have just recently had a birthday...you know who you are ;-) It was a pretty good b-day, we didn't do anything special just relaxed here at home. My hubby did get me some flowers, they were a day late but at least he thought about me.
I was just thinking the other day that this is the cycle that I got pregnant with our little girl last year. I can't believe it has been a year already, it seems like just yesterday I was getting that positive pregnancy test. That was a very special anniversary gift to me and hubby. We found out on June 13 that we were going to have our girl and our anniversary was on the 15th. Okay, I have gotten way off topic now. Gotta run, someone is waking up from their nap and the kitty is pestering me for attention too.
3 comments:
You may be younger than "someone you know" but you are still OLD!! :-) Glad you had a nice easy birthday.
Isnt it amazing how quickly time flies once you have a child! Joey is going to be 4 already and Abby is almost a year old!!
Isnt it fun being a mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, I m waiting for more info on you and your family!!! Still waiting . . . hello, is this thing on (tap, tap, tap)?????
Yay! Happy Birthday! I'm also realizing that too...as I got my BFP on June 7. Time sure flies!
Post a Comment