Sunday, June 10, 2007

New Toy and Stuff

We just bought our little girl a new toy Saturday night and she absolutely loves it. It's the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo. We put her in it for the first time today and she went bonkers. She was laughing, smiling, talking, and jumping all over the place. She stayed in it for 30 minutes. She actually played so hard that she was fast asleep by 8:15pm.

It's amazing to watch her recognizing things for the first time and reaching for her toys. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Time sure does fly. I also can't believe that we will be starting her on baby food/solids in a couple of months it seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home. She has also started rolling over from her back to her tummy. I had put her in her crib so that I could check my e-mail and see if she would take a nap. Well I heard her talking to herself quietly so I figured I would peak in on her to see what she was doing (it was her I am doing something cool sound) and sure enough she was on her belly looking through the slats on the crib just jabbering away. When I rolled her over she gave me the biggest smile as if to say look at me mommy, aren't I cool (Yes baby you are! ). Who knows what she will be doing tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arent Jumparoos GREAT!!! BOth of my girls loved jumping and would jump for EVER!! Wait until she gets old enough to actually bounce high enough and hard enough to bounce high enough to get rid of the slack in the spring. Just dont put her in it after feeding her! WE once got bluberries ALL over the wall, floor, jumperoo, EVERYWHERE!!

DIdnt I tell you she would grow up quickly!!! Congrats on her new milestones!! WOnt be long and she will be all over your house! Start babyproofing now!! :-)

I really do believe that babies, can tell when they are being cute and use it to their advantage!!!

Michelle said...

AWWW...but where's the picture??