
Little girl! We are so excited. The u/s went very well except for our little girl being very stubborn. She didn't want any head measurements taken so she kept her head down almost the whole time. The ultrasound technician had me do everything but stand on my head to get her to move. It was quite funny. Everytime the technician would ask her to move and wiggle the u/s wand around we would see her shake her head as if she was saying no. Luckily we were finally able to get head measurements and everything looks great. Here are some profile pic's:


Now we just have to decide on a name. I can't believe I am going to have a precious little girl.
Hope all is well with everyone!
1 comment:
Congrats on a girl!!! I have plenty of names if you want suggestions! I was really hoping for a girl so I never even looked at boy names before my u/s!! LOL
Post a Comment