Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Round ligament Pain
Who knew that something called a round ligament could make you feel like you were going to split apart. I had my first experience with a true round ligament pain the other day and let me tell ya it was no fun and actually is still no fun. I actually called my doctor it had me so worried. She thinks that along with the round ligament pain I also pulled a muscle, lucky me. I just need to take it easy for the next few days and then I should be back to normal. I am actually feeling much better now (1 day later). Really hope that I don't have another experience with round ligament pain like that, but if I have to in order to have a healthy, beautiful, baby girl, then bring it on I can take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds very painful. I hope you feel better soon!
Hope you feel better soon! I agree...I felt the same with about m/s. Bring it on! LOL
Post a Comment