Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Basement progress

We are almost ready for our first inspection, YAY!!!!! All that's left is getting the recessed lighting cans wired and the bathroom fan/light wired and then we call the inspector. After the inspection it's on to drywall and all the finishing touches. After the drywall goes up it really shouldn't take us that long and the basement will be complete. My poor husband has been killing himself down there trying to get it done before our baby girl gets here, I really think he is stressing that he won't have it done by Feb. He would have been much farther along but when you are sent to London for 3 weeks it's kind of hard to work on your basement.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats on making progress!

Brenda said...

That's great that it's coming along! LOL about him being off to London! So much for working on the basement then!

Anonymous said...

ok, mary, so I make a snide remark about every one disappearing and you comment that you do blog but just on a different site (a site, may I add, that is on my favorites and gets checked every time I am on) and so I think that means I will have something new to read and I get here and NOTHING!! I already read about your inspection, thank you very much! What about you and that baby of yours? :-) Barbara