Friday, July 27, 2007

Suggestions on Toys and Games for 5 month old

What games/toys do you recommend for our little one right now? I want to find games/toys that help with mental development and stuff. She spends time on the floor each day playing with her little rattles and toys and also spends time in her jumperoo playing with those toys and I play peek-a-boo with her but I am not sure of what other things we can be doing at this stage or if I even need to worry about doing other stuff yet. Suggestions are welcomed.

I think she will be crawling within the next month or so too. She has really started to get her butt up in the air and pushes with her feet when she wants to go somewhere, she just hasn't put the front half with it yet. It's so cute to watch her, she will turn circles all day long going from one toy to the next or just following a toy that she decides to throw around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I;ll email you!!!

Brenda said...

honestly, at this age everything is educational for them! Anything that makes music, blocks are good, teethers (I highly recommend those!), keys, etc.
I'm not the type that buys all the expensive, all the rage toys. Babies are happy with anything....and you'll learn too that toddlers are even easier...they would rather play with the box the toy came in!