Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fun with Cups and Cans

The little girl is now very interested in water bottles, cups, cans.....basically anything you drink out of. She is very determined to hold/eat your cup or can if you are drinking from one and holding her. The other day at her daddy's softball game she was sitting on my lap, reached down and grabbed the cup that her daddy had left in the arm of my lawn chair. Before I knew it she had picked it up and was chewing on the rim. Luckily there was very little water in it so she didn't soak us that much. Here are a few pics of her playing with cups and cans.


Barb note the sippy that she is playing with, you have to let Jo know that she loves it and is very happy that Jo picked it out for her. :-)








2 comments:

Brenda said...

She is just adorable!! Kyle isn't going for cups...but food!! LOL Every time we are eating he tries to grab the food LOL Good thing he's eating some solids already!

Anonymous said...

Mary, I think I already responded to this post by email. IF not, sorry! I was hoping if I responded (again) you would post some more (hint hint). THe other day I was explaining to Joey that Kaylin loves the cup she picked out but didnt think Joey even remembered. Then a few days later we saw the same cup at WM (I hadnot even told Joey it was a cars cup either) and Joey insisted on buying it so she could have a cup like Kaylin! I was impressed that she had remembered it!! :-) Cannot wait to see you all at the cabin!!! I bet Abby and Kaylin have a blast playing near each other!