Friday, February 02, 2007
37 wk appt
I had my 37 week appt yesterday and am now 2cm and 70% effaced. The doctor doesn't seem to think that I will make it to the 23rd. My husband thinks we will have a valentines day baby and I have absolutely no clue. I was actually suprised that I was further along than last week. It seems so weird that we only have a few more weeks before she is here, it's so exciting, scary, and amazing all at the same time. I am happy that I have made it through almost all of my Lamaze plus classes though, only one more to go and part of that class is a party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAng in there, Mary. I remember how scary this time was for me with Joey but it will be here aqnd over before you know it and you will have a beautiful little girl to hold and love!!! Take a deep breath and relax and try to jsut enjoy your your last few quiet days! :-) I couldnt be happier for you!!!!!!! Barb
Yay!! You are almost there!! I can't wait to meet her!!
Frequent updates this close to D-Date would be greatly appreciated!! (Hint-Hint)
Post a Comment