Thursday, March 22, 2012

All grown up

Well as the only pics that I have on here of the girls are from a long time ago, I figured I would give a little update on them and give you guys some new pics.  Be prepared to be blown away by cuteness .
My oldest is now 5 and getting ready to start kindergarten, I have no idea when/how she got to be so big, lol. My youngest is 3 and full of mischief. Both girls are super smart and get themselves into trouble because of this, as I am sure all kids do.  I am amazed every day that God saw fit to give me these two wonderful girls.



Sliding down the snow covered slide onto snow covered ground allows for faster and longer sliding.  You can go from sitting to standing and still keep sliding how cool is that :-)

Or you just keep sliding on your butt, lol.  Hey, it's still fun :-)


Of course they love their electronics, who doesn't ;-)
Time to style each others hair.

Playing soccer, she loves this game
Really, I just woke up, quit taking pictures of me.





No comments: