Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Books for Babies
Our little girl went to her first class today and she did so good! Our local library holds classes once a month for little ones called Books for Babies and I signed her up to go. It was a lot of fun. The class lasted about 20 minutes (longer than some of the kids in the room could handle) and we sang songs, read 2 books, and sang some more songs. She had a wonderful time, she never fussed once and she was ready for a nap. She actually laughed a couple of times during the songs. She just kept looking at all the books, I think she was thinking how good all of them would taste :-) I think she was the youngest in the class too. Next month the class is going to center around sign language, we can't wait (well I am excited anyhow).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds like fun!
Hey girl, about time you updated this!! You too busy these days doing other things online to blog once in a while? :-) Glad you had a good time at the books for Babies!! SOunds like Kaylin enjoyed herself too! Glad you were brave enough to get involved! ITs hard getting stuff started, for me anyway. Thanks for the update!! Take care!
I love all those moments!! Cherish them!! It seems like only yesterday Collin & I were doing things like that. Now he's running out the door yelling, "Bye Mom!!"
Post a Comment