Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Little girls 6 month appointment

Our little girls is now officially 6 months old, my how time flies. Here are the stats from her 6 month check up:
Length - 29 inches (yup that's right, 29 inches, she's a tall girl)
Weight - 18 pounds 15 ounces

We have now started her on baby food. She had her first taste of sweet potatoes today; she seemed to like it. I also just ordered a convertible car seat for her, I got the Radian80 by Sunshine Kids.

I am amazed at how quickly the past 6 months have passed, before I know it we are going to be celebrating her first birthday. I just can't believe that my little girl is already 6 months old. She is sitting up pretty much on her own (not putting herself into a sitting position yet but will sit when you put her in a sitting position) and is "talking" almost constantly. Barb, I have an early morning girl that likes to shriek in the morning too. I asked my hubby the other day where the snooze button was, just being silly of course.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

how sweet! Yes, they grow so fast! Wow...she's a big girl! Kyle was 26 inches and 16 lbs 7 oz at his 6 month....and that's huge to me! LOL

Anonymous said...

Mary, had a WONDERFUL time these last few days spending time with you and your family!!! Kaylin was so pretty and entertaining!! Joey told me she misses Kaylin already!! :-)

Glad she is healthy and on track! It is so hard and scary being a mommy sometimes and its nice to hear from a professional that you are doing something right sometimes!! :-)

DID you have a S'marshmello for me???