Things here are going pretty good. The little girl is growing like a little weed, it seems like she does something new every day. She loves to put weight on her legs now. She can be starting to fuss and when we hold her up to put weight on her legs she will stop and start to smile and laugh. She also has really good head control now, I still am careful with her but I definitely don't have to support her like before. She will sit (with us holding her) and just turn her head from side to side and keep it pretty steady all at the same time. Still no rolling over but she is really kicking her legs and scooting all over the place. Today was the semi-annual city wide yard sale and I found some good deals, I got an exersaucer for $15 and a leap frog quantam and regular leap frog with books and cartridges for really cheap too. I was only going to get the quantam but the guy was like just take the regular one too.
We had her first pictures (besides the hospital) taken a few weeks ago they should be here in a couple of weeks, I can't wait to get them. I went out and bought frames today for when they get here. She did a really good job. In almost all of the pics she is looking right at the camera, can you say little ham.
My hubby has come down with another cold, I think it's allergies with as crazy as the weather has been here lately. It seems to go from warm to freezing over night. My poor azaelas got hit pretty hard, I will have to wait til next year to see the beautiful flowers. It really upset me too because they were covered in blooms.
That's about all that has been going on around here, I spend most of my time playing with Kaylin, trying to keep the house clean, cooking diner, or working. It seems like the weeks are just flying by. Hope everyone is well.
1 comment:
Glad things are going well! Sounds like she is dong great!
Post a Comment