Friday, December 08, 2006

Change in bedding

Well, we received the bedding that I had ordered for our little girl's room and ended up sending it back. It really didn't look how the pictures portrayed it. The colors were actually pretty dull and there was a stain on the quilt (looked like someone accidently marked it with a black magic marker). Oh and they sent me a basket liner instead of the sheet that I had purchased. Needless to say I won't be ordering from that site again.

So we are now on the lookout for some new bedding. We have a set in mind but I was hoping to be able to purchase the items separately as I don't want/need 3 of the items that come in the bedding sets that you can purchase. I haven't been able to find a place that sells anything other than the 6 piece set though. I may have to break down and just order the 6 piece set.

If anyone has suggestions on places to go for crib bedding please let me know.

Hope all is well with everyone, pics of the nursery will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about the bad company!! I dont know what to tell you. We have just always gone to babies r us. I hated that you could buy a set of 6 pieces when you only needed three of the pieces in the set and to buy them individually was almost as much as the 6 piece set. Don't buy a bumper pad (too dangerous), you wont need a crib bblanket (unless you plan on displaying it somewhere, like on the wall or something) if you get 2-3 simple plain fitted sheets that should be all you will really need in the crib. I would invest more . . . hold on, I am going to email you something.

Anonymous said...

Most places probably won't sell the bedding in separate pieces. But here is a great site where I got my bedding set from. I ordered it and they shipped it within 24 hours, and it came perfect! babysupermall.com The prices are pretty cheap too....cheaper than Amazon.com where I normally purchase from.