Well, it's about time I blogged about this. We are expecting a little bundle of JOY! I am so excited, scared, happy..........and so many other emotions. I am now 16 weeks and the baby is doing great. I got to hear the hb again yesterday at my appt (it was in the 150's, which the dr. said was great). We get to find out if the baby is a boy or girl at our next appt, can't wait for that!
I am starting to get hungry more often now, but really only in the mornings. I am also starting to show a little bit, will have to post a pic sometime soon.
Well, that's about it for now......must get back to work.
2 comments:
CONGRADULATIONS! I came across your blog today and I was lucky that you have just posted recently and are expecting.
FanTAStic!
I hope all goes well and you can enjoy this time.
Congrads again!!
Yay Mary!! I was wondering when you were finally going to post about that!!! It should be interesting to see who delivers first since I'm only a week ahead of you! Glad all is well and can't wait to see a pic!!
Post a Comment