Thursday, May 18, 2006

New Sewing machine

I am getting a new sewing machine. Actually it's not just a sewing machine it's also an embroidery machine. I will be able to make my own placemats, curtains, monogrammed towels, sheets, etc. I can even embroider baby blankets and stuff for gifts.

I was looking for a new machine as the one I have is pretty old and they are not making/selling the parts for it anymore. Anyhow I mentioned this to a co-worker and he told me that his wife was wanting to sell a machine, he then went on to tell me that it also embroidered. I was thinking to myself, "there is no way I am going to be able to afford a sewing/embroidery machine" but I went ahead and called his wife to see what she wanted for it and lo and behold I can afford it. I am getting this machine at a steal, I'm paying much less than you can buy this machine for at a store (a little over half less). She is also giving me the software that will allow me to download embroidery designs off of the internet.

Here's what it looks like:

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm SOOO jealous!!! I really want one of those! After I showed them to Brad in the store once, I think he kind of wants one too... but he's drawn to anything with a built-in computer. LOL

Brenda said...

how very exciting!! It looks great!!